On MenuMultiTool.com you can:
- Create and customize a multilingual menu for your restaurant.
- Take from our multilingual general catalogue of popular dishes.
- Use specialised text-based editing software to create your menu design.
- Switch between complete designs of your menu in one click.
Who is this site for?
Foremost the Menu Multitool service is for restaurants whose cafe's and other establishments are located in tourist heavy zones. Your restaurant will attract more tourists if you have a menu in their native tongue which leads to increased sales.
The opportunity to utilise ready made designs and a specialised text editor to work on your menu will significantly reduce the time you spend even if you're not looking for multilingual support.
Try it now, it makes this seemingly painstaking process much quicker and easier. Certainly more so than standard text editors.
How does it work?
- On our site you choose a design for your menu and input dishes in the base (native) language.
- Customise the design to your needs and likings.
- Press "Add Translation" and automatically get a translation of your menu in any of 64 languages with the help of an electronic dictionary. If necessary, either redact the document youself or save as an .xls and have it sent to a translation agency. Once being cleared by the translator, the file can very easily be imported back into your menu. Menus can simultaneously sustain up to 64 different languages. Supported languages are listed and can be found at the bottom of this page.
- With one click generate a PDF file with a menu in every language selected and download to your computer.
- All your dishes are stored in your multilingual catalogue. From there you can import any you wish into your menu or keep it saved for a later date.
- For every dish, both its name and description are translated.
- Added, deleted or altered dishes in your catalogue are synchronised across all languages meaning if you change the price of a dish it will update for all languages.
- You can have several interconnected (collection of) menus. As an example, the same dish can be in the main menu as well as the bar menu.
- Each dish can be assigned multiple prices. This is used when you have a Large and Small portion version of a dish or for changing the price of an item between menus such as being more expensive in the day menu than the evening one.
- It's possible to add Calories, Weight and any other data (in the blank fields) for every item you offer.
Never before has it been so easy to get a menu in different languages.
*Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish